Thursday, July 14, 2011

blog intimidation

I don't update my blog one week. That's okay, I think. My friends understand that I'm busy with work. When the week lengthens into two or three, I shrug it off. I'll update when something happens.

The hitch is that my next update has to be really quite good to make up for my recent lax ways. I grow increasingly cowed until taking off into a full-fledged Blog Intimidation Spiral. It isn't pretty.

But then my dear and darling friend Ben encourages me via Twitter to keep writing. And I just can't say no to that face.

So, ladies and gents, consider this my disappointing but necessary reintegration, however brief, to the blogging world. I have less than a week left in Oxford, and there are updates, if you're interested, to be shared about my life and my time here and all that jazz.

0 comments: